I just don't understand him...if i say i'll send the car by 7pm..i'll send the car...you don't have to find all my friends just to find me...my hp batt was flat for godsake..i didnt do it on purposely... And by the way, thanks for blaming my friend...
I respect you so highly...i'm oways proud of you...i don't ever feel hatred after what you've done to her..i give you a chance to change cos i know you'll change someday.. It's been so many years but yet you still the same...i'm still giving you the chance till then..
But today you just ruined my perfect day...my heart just sank when i read those messages you send to my friend..i felt ashamed of myself...why must you do this to me??? its all because of the god damn car...
I felt like running away...i don't wanna go home...i don't want to see their faces... but i guess it's very childish of me to do that. And he will then blame my friend again...
After thoughts & thoughts of it i decided to lock myself in my bedroom...no one can disturb me... I say no one means NO ONE!!!!!!!