
I'm so sorie lya..i didnt manage to visit u yest...but i do visit u today....ur baby is so cute!!! mcm ayam!!! haha...i hope u like the present,it's frm me n anis...
Phew today i had a long day...
- went out wif my parents at 1030hrs till in the aftrnn. eat at bukit merah,shop at clementi den went to jp to buy lya's baby present..haha..i went all ard the west..when there's a car there'll b no prob.
- fetch anis at jrg east at 1600hrs den went to lya's place...it was only for a short while we visit her as both of us are in the hurry. anis went to mit her love.
- proceed to clementi to fetch shila and syamilah...den to pandan loop to fetch my beloved mr.philip..haha..we got lost dere...
- At last our sakura!!!! haha...we ate like nobody buisness...I'm so full!!!! we had a fun time together wif my ex-deli staff...



After dinner, sent all them back and went home nice and safely. :)
My darlin...when are we gonna meet???? I miss you sooo much!!!!